Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Regrid Parquet Files
- Our parquet files are generated via PyArrow using the zstd compression option.
- Parquet format files have one additional column in the parquet file schema,
custom_column_json. This column contains any extra data columns the county provides to us, packaged in a json object with the custom column names as keys. Because each county sends different extra data columns, there is no set schema for the json object itself, it will vary county by county.
- Nationwide Premium tier clients will find the ‘parquet’ download directory in their downloads directory.
The following links are also recommended for more introductory information on the parquet file format:
If you have any questions about our parquet files, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.