Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
View Data as a List
About List View
The data you add to a regrid.com Project, either through surveying properties or importing datasets, is all organized in a spreadsheet which can be viewed by clicking the “List” option on the sidebar.
As with other elements of regrid.com, List contains data based on the boundary you are looking at when you click the icon. For example, if you are looking at the entire city of Chicago and click “List” you will have all the data in your Chicago regrid.com Project appear in List, organized into pages of 100 properties per page. If, on the other hand, you click a neighborhood boundary, then click List, you will see data ONLY for the properties within that neighborhood boundary.
Exporting Data from the List
You can export data from the List by clicking the “Download CSV” button. This, too, will extract data based on the boundaries you are currently viewing. So, if you click Download CSV while looking at a whole city, you’ll download data for the entire city. If you click Download CSV from within in a neighborhood, you’ll get data just for that neighborhood. Currently, regrid.com accounts are allowed to download 50,000 records (ie 50,000 rows in List view) per month.
Please note, Free users will not be able to download this list. This option is available for Pro users and up.
Interested in downloading bulk data? Click HERE.