Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
The Live Feed
About the Feed
The Feed tab in a regrid.com Project keeps track of all the data activity in your account in real time. When you import data or survey properties, all the information will populate in your Feed, live.
The Feed behaves like many other regrid.com elements - if you drop down into a neighborhood, for example, the Feed will reflect only the activity for properties in that area.
You can click any address in the Feed to see details of that property or survey.
If you have Quality Control enabled, you will also be able to approve or flag posts from the Feed.