Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
The Draw Tool & Focus Areas
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
About the Draw Tool and Focus Areas:
The draw tool lets you draw your own “Focus Areas” and save them as shapes that you can return to later. When you draw a Focus Area with the draw tool, you will limit the data you see in the Overview panel, the Feed, and the List to only the data in your drawn area. If you run a Filter, you will only search data from within the Focus Area’s boundaries.
Using the Draw Tool The Draw Tool itself is found on the toolbar on the top left of the map area. Clicking it brings up the Draw tools; click on the map to start drawing. Finish the shape by “closing it”, ie clicking on the first point.
Saving Focus Areas:
When saving a Focus Area, you’ll be asked if you want to save the area to your project, or to regrid.com. If you want the area to be private, choose “Add to this Project”. If you’d like to contribute your area publicly to anyone using Regrid, click “Save Publicly”. Note that Pro users are capped at 10 Focus Areas - if you’d like more, you can upgrade to Team or delete existing Focus Areas you no longer need.
Sharing Focus Areas:
You can copy the URL of your focus area to share it with other people in your group. If your Project sharing settings are set to “Anyone with the link can view it,” then you can share your Focus Area’s URL with anyone and they will have read-only access.
Deleting Focus Areas: To delete a Focus Area, first return to your Dashboard and click the ‘Focus Areas’ tab. From here, click ‘Edit’ for the area you wish to delete, then ‘Delete this Neighborhood’ at the bottom right of the resulting page.