Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Parcelverse metadata
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Reporting Android App Errors
In order to track down the bug you experienced in our error logs, we need to know a few key bits of info:
1) The email you use to login to the Regrid App
We use this to be able to inspect our logs and track down more info about your issue.
2) The exact Date + Time the error last occurred.
This also helps us find you in our logs. If you don’t know the last date and time, but are able trigger the error again, you can retrigger the error and send us that date and time.
Example: 7/22 4:52pm
3) Android Version Number
Example: Android 9
4) Model Number
5) Regrid App Version Number
Send your bug report to: email@example.com
- The Model Number will never change, so you’ll only need to get it once if you can associate it with a single Surveyor or device.
- The Android Version will change occasionally.
- The Date+Time and Regrid Version Number is needed for every bug.
- Below is the process for getting the Android Version Number, the Model Number, and the Regrid App Version Number.
Get Android Version + Model Number
1) Click on the Settings Icon
2) Click System at the bottom of the Settings Panel.
3) Click About Phone
4) Write down the Version Number
5) Click Model & Hardware which is also on on the About Phone screen.
6) Write down the Model Number
Get Regrid App Version
1) Open the Regrid App and Log in.
2) Navigate to Profile
3) Write down the Regrid Version Number at the bottom of the screen. Example: 1.15.0
Submit Your Bug
Here’s a template you can use to submit your bug.
What Happened: Exact Date and Time: Android Version Number: Model Number: Regrid App Version Number: Email used for Logging In to App:
If Post Has Not Successfully Uploaded
What is the status of the post?
You can find this in the Posts section of the app.
- temporary fail
Common Issue - Too Many Photos in a single Post
The Regrid app is only designed to handle several photos per post. If you require more than that, let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org