Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Parcelverse metadata
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
This feature is only available with a paid regrid.com account of Team or higher. Click here to upgrade your account.
If you signed up for a Team account, you will have chosen the number of collaborators (users) you want in your group (you can always adjust this number up or down from your Billing page). Enterprise customers can invite an unlimited number of people to their account.
To invite a collaborator, navigate to “Members”, found under your group’s dropdown menu in the top left corner. Click the “Invite a Member” button on the top right hand side of the page. If you need help setting permissions levels for new members, you can read about that in User Permissions.
To uninvite a collaborator, simply click on the “Remove from Group” button, located to the right of each collaborator’s name on the Members page.