Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Cancelling Your Account
We will be sad to see you go, but if you’ve completed your project then it might be time to cancel your membership and close the account.
WARNING: When you close your account, your credit card will stop being charged and you will no longer be able to access the maps you have made. If you want to have access any of your data once your account is closed, export it before you delete the account. If you have invited collaborators or shared your projects with another regrid.com account, these individuals will no longer be able to access your account or projects. Similarly, your projects will no longer be accessible publicly, neither via link nor embedded.
How to Cancel Your Paid Subscription:
To cancel your subscription and close your account, click on “Billing” which is located in the dropdown menu in the top left by your group name. Locate the red “Close this account” button in the bottom right corner and click it. A prompt will ask you to confirm by typing in “CANCEL”: type it in the box. Press the “OK” button underneath. A video is available on this topic: click here to view.
When you delete your account, you will temporarily lose access to it, but that does not mean that everything is gone permanently! We do this so that you can reactivate your account any time you want. From your homepage, navigate to your billing page and enter new credit card information. Then click “Save and Use” to access all your old maps and data.
If you don’t anticipate reactivating your account and would like us to delete all your data and information permanently upon closure, simply let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will be happy to comply.
How To Delete a Group:
Click on “Edit Account” which is located in “My Profile” (found by navigating to the top right of the screen by your account name). A prompt will pop-up which warns you that you are about to delete your group and asks you if you are really sure. To confirm, click “OK”.