Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Parcelverse metadata
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Delete a Project
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
If things start to get crowded and you want to delete a Project, no problem! It’s easy.
On the left hand sidebar, click the gear icon, found underneath Overview. There is a white triangle in the “Save Project” button at the top of the drawer which pops out; click this, and select “Delete Project”.