Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Bookmark a Property
You can quickly and easily save properties with regrid.com to look at later; we call them bookmarks. You have access to bookmarks with any paid regrid.com account. Pro users are capped at 100 bookmarks; Team accounts and above get unlimited bookmarks.
To bookmark a property, first click on it in the map. The selected property will be highlighted in purple; a sidebar opens with any base data that we have on the property, including its address. At the top right corner of this sidebar is a purple button labeled ‘Actions’; click this, then ‘Add Bookmark’, and you’ll have bookmarked your first property!
To view your bookmarks, click the ‘Bookmarks’ button on the left sidebar. Here, you can visit your bookmarked properties, copy a link to the property for sharing, delete the bookmark, and even download all of your bookmarks as a CSV file.
CSV Field Descriptions
When you download a CSV of your Bookmarks, you’ll receive the following fields.
- Address: Street address of property.
- Parcelnumb: Parcel number of property.
- Parcel link: a URL to the property in Regrid.
- Centroid: the coordinates (lat/long) of the bookmarked property.
- Shape: the coordinates (lat/long) of each point of the bookmarked property. This can be used in other GIS software to recreate the property’s shape.
- Parcel path: the Regrid path to this property. This is especially useful if you are working with our API.
- User: The user who created the bookmark
- Notes: Any notes that you took when you were bookmarking the property.
- Image: Links to any photos that you took when you were bookmarking the property.
- Created At: When the bookmark was created.