Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Parcelverse metadata
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Regrid.com curates an ever-growing number of basemaps. To change your basemap, select “Layers” from the dropdown on the bar at the top of your screen.
Click on a basemap to add it to your screen, and click it again to remove it.
Note: some basemap layers are only available to paid accounts of Pro and above.