Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Introduction to your Regrid Free account
Welcome to regrid.com!
If you’re reading this, you should have gained access to a Regrid Free account (if you haven’t yet, go here). You may be interested in viewing our tutorial videos which can help you get started. With a Regrid Free account, your options are more limited than with a paid account – you can surf over 152 million parcels uninterrupted, draw focus areas and bookmark up to 10 parcels.
Many of the articles in this guidebook do not apply to users with a free account. If you would like to have access to ALL of Regrid platform’s great features, upgrade your account now for just $10/month, here).
Here’s what you can do with your free account:
- Uninterrupted nationwide parcel viewer - Look up parcels all over and get deeper insights into your neighborhood.
- Map Layers - Switch and toggle between satellite and street view.
- Access Bounds - Filter and add boundaries to your parcels based on zipcodes, Census tracts and congressional districts.
- Top Owners - Get a quick insight into the top property owners in your location.