Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
About Data Exporting
Regrid.com allows you to export any data you have uploaded or surveyed from your account in a number of standard formats (see below for options).
How to Export Data
Click “Export” in your project’s left hand sidebar and choose the format which you’d like to download your data in. Currently, the supported formats are CSV, XLS, SHP, and KML. Your download will include all the data you’ve collected and the associated parcel data.
Looking for Bulk Parcel Data?
Interested in bulk exports of our parcel data? We offer downloads in a variety of formats and geographies. Learn more about licensing Regrid’s nationwide parcel maps here.