Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Change Project Name
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
You can change the name of your Project at any time.
While working in the Project whose name you’d like to change, click the gear icon on the left-hand sidebar, just under Overview.
A drawer will pop out, where you will see a selection of Project settings. Change the name to whatever you desire, then press “Save Project” to make changes permanent.
You can also write a description in the box below the title. Descriptions can be useful when you want to do something like embed your map in a web page – your description will be a part of the embed, giving people an introduction to your map.