Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Parcelverse metadata
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Change Project Name
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
You can change the name of your Project at any time.
While working in the Project whose name you’d like to change, click the gear icon on the left-hand sidebar, just under Overview.
A drawer will pop out, where you will see a selection of Project settings. Change the name to whatever you desire, then press “Save Project” to make changes permanent.
You can also write a description in the box below the title. Descriptions can be useful when you want to do something like embed your map in a web page – your description will be a part of the embed, giving people an introduction to your map.