Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Feature Service
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Working with stacked parcels and condos
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Typeahead API
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Parquet Format
- Right-of-way Parcels
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
Data Updates Monthly Email
Thank you for your interest in Regrid’s Parcel Data!
Please sign up for our “County Data Updates Email” - This email is sent monthly and is a list of every county we “refreshed”, our word for updated, directly from the county source. It is not marketing, it is aimed at people who want to know what counties’ data we have refreshed in the past 30 days.
We use Mailchimp to manage this list, please use the sign up form below.
Thank you again for your interest.