Data and API
- Parcel Data Onboarding and FAQ
- The Regrid Parcel Schema
- Bulk Data Delivery Formats
- Using the API
- Using the Tileserver
- Customer Support Service Levels
- Standardized Land Use Codes Documentation
- Standardized Land Use Code Keys
- USPS CASS Codes and Notes
- Cropland Data Layer (CDL) Key
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Frequently Asked Questions
- Regrid Matched Building Footprints Schema
- Regrid Matched Address FAQ
- Regrid Matched Addresses Schema
- Reporting Parcel Data Issues to the Regrid Team
- Configuring S3 for Bulk Delivery
- Configuring GCP for Bulk Delivery
- Verse table schema
- Data Updates Monthly Email
Regrid Mapping Platform
This feature is only available with a Regrid Pro, Team, or Enterprise account. Click here to upgrade your account.
Census Data is available on regrid.com by clicking the “Census” tab on the blue left hand sidebar.
Note Census Data only shows at Census geographies: nation, state, county, city, census tract, and block group. Change your geography type under the “Bounds” dropdown menu, located at the top of your screen.
Note Census Data is only available to paid accounts of Pro and above.